As we age, our face loses volume, resulting in what we notice as the visible signs of aging, like wrinkles, heaviness, lines, or under-hydrated skin.
Our goal at Aisthetikos is to keep you feeling like yourself by enhancing your natural beauty in the least invasive way possible. Dermal fillers are a type of injection that can help you achieve your desired natural look.
Book your complimentary consultation today if you want to know more about how dermal fillers can help you.
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS?
Dermal Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid which is a sugar molecule naturally found in our body. The dermal fillers we use are made in a lab and have different characteristics to make them suitable for different people and areas. We use only Health Canada-approved dermal fillers made in Sweden with over 50 million treatments worldwide.
HOW IT WORKS?
Dermal Fillers can draw in a thousand times their water weight! This allows them to plump, define, hydrate and support different parts of the face and skin. The dermal fillers we use are made in a lab and have different characteristics to make them suitable for different people and areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT
DESIGNED TO TREAT
Lips, Undereyes, Cheeks, Jowls, Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, temples, jawline, chin, lines and folds
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT PLAN
Varies per person, 1-2 years as needed
Starting at $400
PRE TREATMENT & AFTER CARE
Avoid blood thinning medication, vitamins, alcohol 3 days prior.
Anti-viral medications may be prescribed if you have a history of cold sores and we are treating your lips.
- Do not massage, manipulate, or wear anything tight over the area for the first 2 days.
- For your first week, sleeping on your back with the injection area slightly elevated may decrease swelling.
- Without applying pressure, gently ice or use a cool compress for no more than 10 minutes at a time for comfort and to minimize bruising.
- Avoid wearing makeup for the remainder of the day.
- Avoid excessive heat and vigorous exercise for 24 hours.
- You may take Tylenol® for pain and Benadryl®/Claritin®/Reactine® for swelling.
- Avoid laser treatment for at least 2 weeks.
- Gently massage, if required, on day 3 for lips.
- Contact the clinic immediately if you have a significant amount of pain, bruising, mottling (blue/white skin), or fever.
Bruising, swelling, redness, tenderness, lumps.
How long does filler last?
Typically hyaluronic filler lasts about 1-2 years.
Will I look fake?
No! We pride ourselves in undetectable results. Fillers don’t have to look fake! Remember, there is a lot of natural filler that you see you just don’t know.
What if I don’t like my result?
Hyaluronic acid dermal filler is reversible/dissolvable with an enzyme so we can dissolve it if needed.
My friend had a full syringe in her lips. Will I need that too?
Each face and lip is different so your treatment plan may likely be different than another person. A full syringe can look different from person to person. Come in for a consultation so we can properly assess your face and understand your aesthetic.