REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN
Sculptra is a Health Canada and FDA -approved treatment that activates your body’s natural collagen production to help support its inner structure and volume. As we age, we lose 1-2 percent of collagen per year which expediates with menopause.
Collagen is a fundamental building block to our structure and skin. Sculptura treatments are designed to restore the look of your skin. With the careful guidance of our team, we can help you glow from the inside out.
WHAT IS SCULPTRA?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHAT TO EXPECT
DESIGNED TO TREAT
Helps stimulate your skin’s natural collagen production
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT PLAN
2 or 3 treatments, 8 to 12 weeks for best results
Starting at $850
PRE TREATMENT & AFTER CARE
Avoid blood thinning medications and vitamins 48 hours before treatment.
- Massage the treated areas 5 times a day for 5 minutes each time, for at least 5 days following your treatment
- Avoid any strenuous activity, excessive sun or heat exposure, exposure to extreme cold, or drinking alcoholic beverages for 24 hours following treatment.
- Wait for at least 2 weeks before receiving any other aesthetic treatments.
- Apply a cold pack to reduce swelling.
- Avoid wearing makeup for 8 hours after your treatment.
- Take Tylenol (Acetaminophen) for comfort if needed.
Temporary bruising, swelling, bumps, redness, tenderness.
Please contact us immediately if you have severe pain, your skin is cool to touch, or blanching occurs.
How long will I typically see results?
Clinical trials show 25 months.
Will I need to repeat my series again?
Not typically. Touch ups will be required after 25+ months to maintain results.
I don’t want to look “filled”. Is this a good option for me?
Yes! Sculptra stimulates your own collagen and builds volume and through that rather than using a dermal filler. It is also a gradual result with lots of check in points!
When will I start seeing my result?
Typically 3 weeks after your first treatment.