Chemical Peel Post-Care
At Aisthetikos, we care about your glowing skin and seeing results. Your results will be specific to you because your skin is unique. Learn more about what to expect from our chemical peel treatments and how to maximize the benefits with our post-care instructions.
Visit us for a consultation so we can accurately assess your skin and personalize a treatment plan for you.
What to Expect
During your chemical peel, you may experience a slight stinging sensation as the treatment activates on your skin. Post-treatment, you may notice:
- The skin may peel or take on a sunburned appearance 48 hours after treatment.
- Peeling and redness may last for 3–5 days.
- The amount of peeling will vary depending on skin preparation, the condition of your skin, and home care products used pre-treatment.
- The amount of peeling is not an indication of the effectiveness of the treatment.
See Radiant Skin
At Aisthetikos, we want you to have long-lasting glowing skin. Our team will go over post-care instructions with you and answer any of your questions.
To learn more about our chemical peels, book a free consultation today.
Find Our Location
We’re located on 10th Avenue in downtown Calgary in the same building as VERSUS Living and Royaltea, just a block west of MEC.
Convenience and accessibility are important to us, so we provide free, heated underground parking.
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
I have gone to a plastic surgeon, regular doctor, & nurse for my lip fillers. Ally gave me the best results, by far! Ally is on top of her game. She is extremely knowledgeable and her technique is current. She listens to the client and executes perfectly. I left with a beautiful natural lip.
Kelsey was amazing! So sweet,patient and gentle. She took just the right amount of time to chat with me, make sure I was comfortable and get me out of there. I’ve had injections “a few times” before so I was comfortable with the procedure and didn’t need a lot of explaining… although if I did I know she would have spent the appropriate amount of time with me. It’s only been a week and I am so incredibly happy with my results. I’m super happy she’s joined Ally’s team. A perfect addition.
Top service from the best girls. Kelsey did an amazing job with my kybella procedure and made sure I got exactly what I asked for. Everything was explained to me, she was super gentle and overall super experience- HIGHLY recommend can’t wait to come back! X