Love the Way You Look
At Aisthetikos, we don’t want to change how you look; we want to enhance your natural beauty. Dermal fillers can restore your natural facial features to give you a more youthful appearance.
Following proper aftercare is important to see the full benefits of fillers. Book a complimentary consultation, and love the way you look.
- Do not massage, manipulate, or wear anything tight over the area for the first 2 days.
- For your first week, sleeping on your back with the injection area slightly elevated may decrease swelling.
- Without applying pressure, gently ice or use a cool compress for no more than 10 minutes at a time for comfort and to minimize bruising.
- Avoid wearing makeup for the remainder of the day.
- Avoid excessive heat and vigorous exercise for 24 hours.
- You may take Tylenol® for pain and Benadryl®/Claritin®/Reactine® for swelling.
- Avoid laser treatment for at least 2 weeks.
- Gently massage, if required, on day 3 for lips.
Be sure to get the results by following our post-care recommendations. With a variety of ways dermal fillers can enhance your beauty, a complimentary consultation can set us on the path to reach your desired goals.
During your consultation, we are happy to answer any questions you have.
Find Our Location
We’re located on 10th Avenue in downtown Calgary in the same building as VERSUS Living and Royaltea, just a block west of MEC.
Convenience and accessibility are important to us, so we provide free, heated underground parking.
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
I have gone to a plastic surgeon, regular doctor, & nurse for my lip fillers. Ally gave me the best results, by far! Ally is on top of her game. She is extremely knowledgeable and her technique is current. She listens to the client and executes perfectly. I left with a beautiful natural lip.
Kelsey was amazing! So sweet,patient and gentle. She took just the right amount of time to chat with me, make sure I was comfortable and get me out of there. I’ve had injections “a few times” before so I was comfortable with the procedure and didn’t need a lot of explaining… although if I did I know she would have spent the appropriate amount of time with me. It’s only been a week and I am so incredibly happy with my results. I’m super happy she’s joined Ally’s team. A perfect addition.
Top service from the best girls. Kelsey did an amazing job with my kybella procedure and made sure I got exactly what I asked for. Everything was explained to me, she was super gentle and overall super experience- HIGHLY recommend can’t wait to come back! X